How to Register
- For fastest, easiest service, register online. During the registration process, you will be asked to select the primary technical conference you plan to attend.
- By mail: return completed Registration Form and/or the Continuing Education Course Registration Form with payment to:
ATTN: Sandra Turner
12700 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 200
Reston, VA 20191-5807
- By fax: send the signed, completed Registration Form (to come) with credit card payment to +1 703.264.7657
- Cancellations must be in writing and received no later than 22 May 2017. There is a $100 cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel beyond this date or fail to attend the forum will forfeit the entire fee. For questions, please contact the Registrar, +1.703.264.7508.
- For questions about visa invitation letters contact:
- Online Registration begins 6 January 2017.
- The Early member registration period ends 15 May 2017, Midnight Eastern
- The Standard member registration period lasts from 16 May to 9 June 2017
- Onsite Registration begins on 4 June 2017.
Partnering with Expo Logic, we've streamlined the on-site registration check-in process! All advance registrants will receive an email with a registration barcode. In order to most quickly and efficiently pick up your badge and conference materials, make sure to print the email that includes your ExpressPass barcode, and bring it with you to the conference. Simply scan the ExpressPass barcode at one of the ExpressPass stations at the AIAA Registration and Information Center to print your badge and receive your meeting materials.
Other Registration Categories
- Group Registration: A group rate will be available for a group of 20 or more from the same organization, contact Sandra Turner (
SandraT@aiaa.org) to register.
- Media Registration: Fill out the
Press Credential Registration Form.
- Exhibits-Only Registration is free. Complete the registration form
- Exhibitor Registration: Contact Jean Riley (
firstname.lastname@example.org) to register.
Corporate Member and Sponsor Registration Contacts
- Primes/Super Integrators, Government Agencies: Chris Semon, email@example.com, 703.264.7510
- Specialty Primes, Major Assemblies, FFRDCs, Universities, State Organizations: Paul doCarmo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.264.7576
- Supply Chain and Small Business, NASA: Chris Grady, email@example.com, 703.264.7509