||Early Member Rate
||Standard Member Rate
|Option 1: Full Conference
|Option 2: Full-time Graduate or PhD Student
|Option 3: Full-time Undergraduate Student
|Option 4: Full-time Retiree
|Option 5: One-day Rate
|Option 6: Business Management for Engineers Course (Cancelled)
|Option 7: Optimal Design in Multidisciplinary Systems Course
|Option 8: Business-to-Business (B2B) Matchmaking (Cancelled)
|Option 9: Workshop on Benchmark Problems for Airframe Noise Computations
- Option 1: Full conference rate includes any conference sessions Monday—Friday, access to Exposition, 1 Awards Luncheon (either Tuesday Aerospace Sciences or Thursday Aircraft and Atmospheric Systems), Tuesday reception in the Exhibit Hall, Wednesday lunch in the Exhibit Hall, and single-user access to the online conference proceedings.
- Option 2: Includes any conference sessions Monday—Friday and access to Exposition. Does not include proceedings or food functions. To be eligible for the full-time graduate or Ph.D. student rate, registrant must be enrolled in at least 9 credits of graduate-level courses. AIAA members must have a valid Student membership status or professional membership with Return to Full-Time Study status. Student ID or current class schedule showing credits must be presented on site.
- Option 3: Includes any conference sessions Monday—Friday and access to Exposition. Does not include proceedings or food functions. To be eligible for the full-time undergraduate student rate, registrant must be enrolled in at least 12 credits. AIAA members must have a valid Student membership status. Student ID or current class schedule showing credits must be presented on site.
- Option 4: AIAA members only. Includes any conference sessions Monday—Friday, access to Exposition, Tuesday reception in the Exhibit Hall, and Wednesday lunch in the Exhibit Hall. To be eligible for the full-time retired rate, registrant must be fully retired and have a valid AIAA membership with Retired status.
- Option 5: Includes any conference sessions and access to Exposition for the day of purchase only. Does not include proceedings or food functions.
- Options 6 and 7: Comes with full conference participation. Includes any conference sessions Monday—Friday, access to Exposition, Tuesday Aerospace Sciences luncheon, Tuesday reception in the Exhibit Hall, Wednesday lunch in the Exhibit Hall, and single-user access to the online conference proceedings.
- Option 8: Includes access to B2B activity only.
- Option 9: Includes workshop participation only. Forum registration not included.
Registration for AVIATION 2014 includes access to the following conferences:
- 20th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference
- 30th AIAA Aerodynamic Measurement Technology and Ground Testing Conference
- AIAA/3AF Aircraft Noise and Emissions Reduction Symposium
- 32nd AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference
- AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference
- 6th AIAA Atmospheric and Space Environments Conference
- 14th AIAA Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference
- AIAA Balloon Systems Conference
- AIAA Flight Testing Conference
- 7th AIAA Flow Control Conference
- 44th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conference
- 19th AIAA International Space Planes and Hypersonic Systems and Technologies Conference
- 11th AIAA/ASME Joint Thermophysics and Heat Transfer Conference
- 21st AIAA Lighter-Than-Air Systems Technology Conference
- 15th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization Conference
- AIAA Modeling and Simulation Technologies Conference
- 45th AIAA Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference
- 7th AIAA Theoretical Fluid Mechanics Conference
How to Register
- For fastest, easiest service, register online. During the registration process, you will be asked to select the primary technical conference you plan to attend.
- By mail: return completed Registration Form with payment to:
ATTN: Sandra Turner
1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 500
Reston, VA 20191
- By fax: send the signed, completed Registration Form with credit card payment to +1 703.264.7657
- Cancellations must be in writing and received no later than 2 June 2014. There is a $100 cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel beyond this date or fail to attend the forum will forfeit the entire fee. For questions, call +1 703.264.7500 or (toll-free, U.S. only) 800.639.AIAA (2422).
- For questions about registration and visa invitation letters contact:
- The Early member registration period ends on 9 June 2014.
- The Standard member registration period lasts from 10 through 20 June 2014.
- Onsite Registration begins on 15 June 2014.
Individuals wishing to register onsite can do so at the AIAA Registration and Information Center at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Pre-registrants can pick up their badge and materials at the Registration and Information Center as well.
Onsite Registration and Check-in Schedule
|15 June||1500 hrs||1900 hrs|
|16 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
|17 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
|18 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
|19 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
|20 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
Partnering with Expo Logic, we've streamlined the on-site registration check-in process! All advance registrants will receive an email with a registration barcode. In order to most quickly and efficiently pick up your badge and conference materials, make sure to print the email that includes your ExpressPass Barcode, and bring it with you to the conference. Simply scan the ExpressPass barcode at one of the ExpressPass stations at the AIAA Registration and Information Center to print your badge and receive your meeting materials.
Other Registration Categories
- ITAR Session Registration: Admittance to restricted sessions and access to restricted technical papers is implemented and controlled by the rules of ITAR. Please review the registration requirements to ensure that you fulfill all requirements for attendance.
- Group Registration: If you have a group of 20 or more from the same organization, contact Sandra Turner (email@example.com) to register.
- Media Registration: Fill out the Press Credential Registration Form.
- Exhibitor Registration: Contact Jean Riley (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register.
- Corporate Member and Sponsor Registration: Contact Merrie Scott (email@example.com) to register.
Photo ID Required for Check-in
All attendees are required to provide proper identification prior to receiving a conference badge and associated materials. All attendees must provide a valid photo ID (driver’s license or passport) when they check in. For student registrations, a valid student ID is also required.
Consent to Use of Images
Please note that photographs and video taken by or on behalf of AIAA of event activities and attendees shall be the property of AIAA. By registering for an AIAA event, you consent to the use by AIAA of any photograph or video in which you appear, including for promotional purposes, in print, digital, or other format, without notice or compensation to you.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of Attendance at a given forum are available for attendees who request such documentation during the event. Please request your copy at the AIAA Registration and Information Center. Claims of hours or applicability toward professional education requirements are the responsibility of the participant.
Professionals registering at the Conference rate will receive a one-year AIAA membership. Students who are not members may apply their registration fee toward their first year’s student member dues.
Notice About Visas
If you plan to attend an American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) event held in the United States and you require a visa for travel, you must apply for a visa with the U.S. embassy (consular division) or a U.S. consulate with ample time for processing. Advance travel planning and early visa application are important. AIAA strongly suggests that you submit your formal application to U.S. authorities a minimum of 120 days in advance of the date of anticipated travel.
Photographing or Recording of Sessions and Exhibits
Photographing or video or audio recording of sessions, materials presented in sessions, or technical exhibits without written permission from AIAA are prohibited. Please note that photographs and video taken by or on behalf of AIAA of event activities and attendees shall be the property of AIAA.
Sale of AIAA-Copyrighted Materials
The unauthorized sale of AIAA-copyrighted material is prohibited.