How to Register
- For fastest, easiest service, register online. During the registration process, you will be asked to select the primary technical conference you plan to attend.
- By mail: return completed Registration Form with payment to:
ATTN: Sandra Turner
1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 500
Reston, VA 20191
- By fax: send the signed, completed Registration Form with credit card payment to +1 703.264.7657
- Cancellations must be in writing and received no later than 2 June 2014. There is a $100 cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel beyond this date or fail to attend the forum will forfeit the entire fee. For questions, call +1 703.264.7500 or (toll-free, U.S. only) 800.639.AIAA (2422).
- For questions about registration and visa invitation letters contact:
- The Early member registration period ends on 9 June 2014.
- The Standard member registration period lasts from 10 through 20 June 2014.
- Onsite Registration begins on 15 June 2014.
Individuals wishing to register onsite can do so at the AIAA Registration and Information Center at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Pre-registrants can pick up their badge and materials at the Registration and Information Center as well.
Onsite Registration and Check-in Schedule
|15 June||1500 hrs||1900 hrs|
|16 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
|17 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
|18 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
|19 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
|20 June||0700 hrs||1730 hrs|
Partnering with Expo Logic, we've streamlined the on-site registration check-in process! All advance registrants will receive an email with a registration barcode. In order to most quickly and efficiently pick up your badge and conference materials, make sure to print the email that includes your ExpressPass Barcode, and bring it with you to the conference. Simply scan the ExpressPass barcode at one of the ExpressPass stations at the AIAA Registration and Information Center to print your badge and receive your meeting materials.
Other Registration Categories
- ITAR Session Registration: Admittance to restricted sessions and access to restricted technical papers is implemented and controlled by the rules of ITAR. Please review the registration requirements to ensure that you fulfill all requirements for attendance.
- Group Registration: If you have a group of 20 or more from the same organization, contact Sandra Turner (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register.
- Media Registration: Fill out the Press Credential Registration Form.
- Exhibitor Registration: Contact Jean Riley (email@example.com) to register.
- Corporate Member and Sponsor Registration: Contact Merrie Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register.